Friday, August 21, 2009

Hogle Zoo

While visiting Adri Mason informed me that he had never been to the Zoo (that puts me right up there with worst mom ever) so we made our way to Hogle's Zoo. I made the poor kid wear his eye patch and about half way through the day I realized he was having a hard time seeing some of the animals so while at the Giraffe exhibit I told him to take the patch off, I felt awful because once he took it off the first thing he said was, Oh, there's the Giraffe, mommy can we go back and see the tigers again!!! I wanted to cry, poor kid has never been to the zoo and he only saw half of it :(

2 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

That is pretty sad! You have to let me know if he likes the patches we sent in the mail.

Kim and Linda said...

That makes me feel sad for him too. We never even knew he was missing things. I'm so glad that you have him getting the best care possible.