Saturday, August 22, 2009

Guys NIght UFC Fight

I made the mistake of coming home during the middle of the UFC fight just to find that the boys were not happy with the way I had arranged my furniture so they took it upon themselves to rearrange. I mean really who wouldn't pull the formal sofa into the family room for more seating!! I was a little embarrassed of what they may have found under the sofa but they didn't seem to mind it was better than the floor or a hard kitchen chair. Life just doesn't get better than BBQ ribs with all the fixins, all the soda you can drink and watching men beat the crap out of each other!!! Go guys night

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

We have those parties too and it gets CRAZY with all those boys! Your house looks so cute! I hate the people aaron has fight nights with..maybe your hubby should be his new bff and aaron can have new ufc pals..haha

Alli Waldron said...

We went to a UFC party too. I have to be honest, I don't really get the whole watching people beat on each other, but I am always down for getting together with friends. I can't believe they pulled the sofa in from the living room!

reesekelleyandboys said...

Love love all the new posts!! All looks like FUN!! Can't wait to hear about the boys first day... I bet they just loved being in the same class!

Kim and Linda said...

It looks like the guys had a fun evening. I don't get it, but just watching the fight together sounds good. Thanks for hosting.