Saturday, August 22, 2009

Great Outdoors



We did all sorts of fun things while we were in Provo, movies, eating out, shopping and the zoo but they had just as much fun if not more hiking Bridal Veil Falls. I didn't realize their was a side path up the falls so we just went right up the front :) The kids thought it was exciting when the rock would slide under our feet and I was second guessing my judgement. Zachary is getting to be so grown up and such a gentleman, I would hang back to make sure no one went tumbling but he would always wait for me at the steep parts to give me a hand ( I was fine but I couldn't resist letting him feel like I couldn't do it with out him) I love having boys, who knew!!!

2 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

How fun! I love Bridal Veil Falls, it is so pretty!

Kim and Linda said...

What a pretty location. Does this bring back memories from when you lived in Provo? This kids are getting so big and are actually fun to take on trips now. It only gets better from here . . .