Sunday, July 5, 2009

anyone for HAIR EXTENSIONS
















I am excited to say that I am now a certified Great Lengths technician, I am just getting started but I have already had a chance to have some fun with the amazing capabilities that it provides. Brittany Herlean wanted Megan Fox hair so we added about Five inches to her already pretty long hair.  Heidi with the black hair and tatoos was probably my biggest challenge. As you can see she has a bold style but we decided to change her color to a little more natural blonde on top and put the black underneath. Striping black from the hair is not fun but I think the end result was still a bold "Heidi" style but sexy long hair. Amber came in with a short stacked A-line and now has long hair that she could not quit touching. And I have always loved my extensions which is why  I wanted to get into the buisness!! I am still running great deals if your interested :)















5 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

I love, love, LOVE your hair! It's a little edgy for you - just what you need!

Amy said...

Love them! They really do look nice when they are in :)

The Anderson Family said...

Love it.

The Hendrix Family said...

Your hair is now longer than mine! It looks smokin hot!

Kim and Linda said...

Good luck with your hair extensions. Your clients/friends look really good. Kind of fun to take your career a different direction and change your day at work up a little bit.