Sunday, July 26, 2009

Knotts Berry Farm

We took the kids to Knotts Berry Farm for their summer break, there were a few rides that Mason was not tall enough for and one big roller coaster that Zach was not tall enough for, well while we were waiting for Rob and Kelsie, Zach played this 3 pt basketball game 4 times at $5 a pop  ( of his own money) he was so confident in himself it was funny and after his second time he had a crowd watching him.

I really do enjoy roller coasters but I get super bad motion sickness so it is not always a lot of fun for me but the kids kept teasing me that I was a whimp so I said I would ride with them if one of them was willing to hold my hair while I threw up. Zach was the winner!!!

2 comments:

Kim and Linda said...

Please, please, please don't throw up Mom! I can only imagine what Zachary would really do. Looks like you had a great time at Knott's.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha thats great! im just the same way! i feel ya girl!