Sunday, June 21, 2009

She did it!!!

She did it and we are so proud of her. believe it or not it was touch and go for a minute but this beautiful young lady is going places, I just know it!!
We had a celebration lunch before graduation at Cheesecake factory and this is Adri with her mom and sister (Robert's mom and sisters)
Dad, Mom and Mason held down the fort instead of enduring a really fun graduation ceremony. We came back to our house after graduation and had dessert, chocolate fondue and cheesecake.


Where's Waldo, I mean  Adri???


2 comments:

reesekelleyandboys said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe she is gone!! I will miss her soo much. Hey I need an address for her.. if you have one. I love the wheres waldo (adri) picture, that is seriously a cool picture! Love all your new posts, I am proud of you! Looking forward to this weekend! Talk to you soon!

Kim and Linda said...

Way to go. I'm so excited for her. You and Robert have done a great thing in her life by giving her the vision and a way to accomplish her dream.